SILTRON CAL – MAG is indicated as a fortifier of the plant tissues for foliar and / or root application, whose purpose is to increase the tolerance of the crop to the attack of pathogens, improve the shelf life of the fruit and increase the resistance of the plant and fruit to physical damage caused by friction, handling, etc.
Silicon (Si) accumulates in the epidermal tissues of roots and buds. The epidemic thickening of the silicate-cellulose layer supports the mechanical stability of plants and can improve their resistance against biotic and / or abiotic stress.
SILTRON CAL MAG is used as a source of calcium and magnesium in vegetable nutrition programs. Its application prevents and controls calcium deficiencies aggravated by slight deficiencies of magnesium and boron.
The regular foliar applications of SILTRON CAL MAG prevent the effects of silicon, calcium (apical necrosis, fruit cracking, premature maturity) and magnesium deficiencies (reduction of photosynthetic activity). In this way, crops with better vegetative growth and higher yields in crops are obtained
SILTRON CAL – MAG
– Increase the productivity and quality of agricultural crops.
– Increases the resistance of the soil against the erosion of wind and water.
– Increase resistance to drought in plants.
– Promotes colonization by symbiotic microorganisms (bacteria and fungi).
– Reduces the leaching of Phosphorus, Nitrogen and potassium in the areas of agricultural cultivation.
– Increases the salinity resistance.
– Protects plants against the attack of diseases, fungi and insects.
– Restores areas contaminated by heavy metals and hydrocarbons.
– It is part of the structure of trichomes.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/w)|
|Calcium oxide(CaO) water soluble||11,00%|
|Magnesium oxide(MgO) water soluble||10,00%|
|Silicon oxide (SiO2) water soluble||34,00%|