FLOCON is a corrector for saline and saline-sodic soils, with a high calcium content complexed by short-acting active polyhydroxycarboxylic organic acids, low molecular weight and with a high cationic binding capacity specially designed to be used in more difficult conditions.
FLOCON is a calcium corrector indicated to prevent and correct the deficiencies or physiopathies of Calcium.
• Calcium balanced formula and complexing agents.
• Great capacity of cationic union.
• Increase the CEC of the soil solution.
• Triply effective mechanism of action.
• Reduction of electrical conductivity (CE) and percentage of interchangeable sodium (PSI).
• Correction of the problems associated with the excess of sodium, chlorine and magnesium ions in the irrigation waters.
• FLOCON increases the functional structure of the soil and improves the chemical and biological characteristics of any growing organ.
• Source of calcium, fully active and easily assimilated by the plant.
FLOCON can be used as a source of calcium in the preventive and curative control of physiological diseases due to deficiencies or imbalances in the assimilation of calcium.
Its high content of complexed calcium and its formula with complexing agent based on active polyhydroxycarboxylic acids of low molecular weight and short chain with high cationic binding capacity, increasing the C.I.C of the soil solution and decreasing the proportion of sodium ion.
FLOCON acts by exchanging the calcium it contains for the sodium of the exchange complex, decreasing the electrical conductivity and allowing the displacement of sodium and chlorides from the clay-humic complex.
Consequently FLOCON improves the functional structure of the soil and the chemical and biological characteristics of the root bulb.
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Calcium (Ca) water soluble
|Calcium Oxide (CaO) water soluble
|Complexing agent: Organic Carboxylic Acids