EFFECTS OF CYTOKININS IN PLANTS
- Promote cell differentiation.
- Stimulate cell division (as does auxin).
- Reinvest apical dominance (activate growth of lateral buds).
- Activation of adventitious buds.
- Intervene in the development and size of the fruit.
- Induction of parthenocarpy (fruit formation without previous fertilization) in fruits.
- Delay the senescence of the leaves (opposite effect to ethylene).
WHAT IS IT COMPOSED OF ZEATIN PLUS
ZEATIN PLUS It contains a large number of active ingredients in its composition (zeatins) that have an extraordinary metabolic synergy. Among them, it is worth highlighting the “Compatible Osmolytes” that give it extraordinary agronomic results.
WHAT BENEFITS IT PROVIDES ZEATIN PLUS
With the application of ZEATIN PLUS is achieved:
- Greater quantity and quality of crops
- Defense against abiotic stress
- Improves flowering and pollen fertility
- Balances the cellular water balance.
|Total-Organic Nitrogen (N)||7%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)||8%|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||6%|
|free amino acids||30%|
|CONTAINS ZEATINS (cytokinins)|