ORANGFOL OLIVO 14 – 5 – 28 + 2% MgO + TE is a complex NPK fertilizer for foliar application with high potassium content and enriched with magnesium, boron and other chelated micronutrients EDTA (Cu, Fe, Zn, Mo, Mn). Its nutritional relationship is specially adapted to the needs of the olive tree, to obtain a better flowering, fruit set and fattening of the olive, finally favoring an optimum performance in the oil.
• Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium of the highest quality and easily assimilated.
• High content of potassium, free of chlorine and sodium (elements harmful to the olive tree.
• High boron concentration (2%), very important element in the olive tree that allows a better flowering, fruit set and fruit development.
• High magnesium content, fundamental element for the synthesis of chlorophyll and, therefore, for photosynthesis and olive production.
• It incorporates micronutrients chelated by EDTA (Copper, iron, manganese, zinc and molybdenum) of maximum efficacy and purity.
• Excellent solubility, which facilitates application in foliar spray.
Benefits of ORANGFOL OLIVO 14 – 5 – 28 + 2% MgO + TE
• Increases the yield in the oil and the size of the olive.
• Improves the quality of the fruits (skin, flavor, weight, size).
• It favors the growth and fruit set of the olives.
• Provides greater resistance to drought by reducing the transpiration of the olive tree.
• Increase the resistance to frost by raising the content of mineral elements in the sap and thus lower the freezing point
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/w)|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||14,00%|
|Ammonium Nitrogen (N)||1,00%|
|Nitric Nitrogen (N)||8,00%|
|Urea Nitrogen (N)||5,00%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P # * 2 * # O # * 5 * #) water soluble||5,00%|
|Potassium Oxide (K # * 2 * # O) water soluble||28,00%|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO) water soluble||2,00%|
|Boron (B) in mineral form and water soluble||2,00%|
|Copper (Cu) water soluble and chelated with EDTA||0,02%|
|Iron (Fe) water soluble and chelated with EDTA||0,04%|
|Manganese (Mn) water soluble and chelated with EDTA||0,04%|
|Molybdenum (Mo) in mineral form and water soluble||0,00%|
|Zinc (Zn) water soluble and chelated with EDTA||0,02%|