COLOR K AA LOW pH is a formula with a high concentration of Potassium and L – α amino acids The synergism between Potassium and L – α amino acids allow to improve the absorption, translocation and activity of Potassium within the plant.
COLOR K AA LOW pH has a neutral pH that allows total compatibility with hard water, phytosanitary treatments and fertilizers.
BENEFITS of COLOR K AA LOW pH
• COLOR K AA LOW pH maintains the optimum level of potassium in the plant by stimulating the metabolic processes
• COLOR K AA LOW pH accelerates the fruiting process, achieving a homogeneous maturation and favors the quality parameters of the fruit such as size, correlation, flavor, nutritional value and sugar and oil contents.
• COLOR K AA LOW pH facilitates the recovery of the optimum level of potassium in the leaves after winter and spring.
• COLOR K AA LOW pH increases the resistance of the silvers in conditions of environmental stress and attack of certain fungi
• The neutral pH (7) favors the compatibility and stability of the mixed products avoiding their degradation and enhancing the absorption of the products of the mixture and their effectiveness.
• The amino acids present in COLOR K AA LOW pH facilitate the assimilation and speed of penetration of potassium through cell membranes, facilitating their arrival at the points of demand
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/w)|
|Free Amino Acids||5,00%|
|Potassium Oxide (K#*2*#O) water soluble||23,00%|