A new generation of foliar fertilizer rich in Calcium
• STOPP Ca 420 GR represents an increase of 30% in the Calcium content of the fruit
• Higher production as a result of greater weight of the fruits.
• Greater size and uniformity of the fruits.
• Greater resistance of the fruit in postharvest.
• STOPP Ca 420 GR reduces russeting to 10% and is very well tolerated by plants.
• It is more effective than other calcium-based fertilizers in Bitter-Pit.
• It is more effective against surface scaling and lenticellosis than nitrate and calcium chloride.
• The application of STOPP Ca 420 GR in veraison means greater conservation in the chamber.
• STOPP Ca 420 GR prevents lenticelosis and scalding of fruits.
• It affects the first phase of fruit growth, achieving a better closure of the Paraguayan.
• STOPP Ca 420 GR has synergistic effects with positive action on different diseases.
• STOPP Ca 420 GR reduces the sensitivity of cracking in fruit.
• STOPP Ca 420 GR can be applied throughout the year.
• Calcium concentration increase in the fruit with application of STOPP Ca 420 GR.
• STOPP Ca 420 GR can be mixed with other phytosanitary products, preserving different synergy effects.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/w)|
|Calcium (Ca) water soluble||29,00%|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO) water soluble||40,60%|
|N.O.C. (Natural Organic Complexing)|