STOP 160 is a corrector of calcium deficiencies, it is presented as a highly concentrated liquid solution.
– Calcium Function:
Calcium plays an important role in all phases of the life of the plant. It is essential for growth (from germination to maturity of the fruit). Calcium allows the tissues of the plant to be more resistant.
– Your deficiency:
Calcium deficiency occurs due to its low mobility. Apical necrosis, bitter-pit, cracking or cracking of fruits, and premature maturity are examples of deficiencies in calcium.
BENEFITS OF CALCIUM CONTRIBUTION
• Firm tissues are obtained, since it binds pectates from the middle lamella of the cell wall.
• Helps integrated fungal control, since it inhibits the pectolytic enzymes used by fungi to penetrate cells, such as polygalacto uronasa used by the botrytis fungus, among others.
• Extends the post-harvest life of fruits and vegetables, by inhibiting pectolytic enzymes that degrade the cell wall and soften the fruit.
• Regulates respiratory activity and ethylene production.
• Decreases the incidence of physiological disorders: Bitter pit in apple trees, cork in pear trees, black stick in grapes, apical necrosis in tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, watermelons and melons; cavities stained in carrots, black heart in celery, tips burned in lettuce, burned internal (tip) in cabbage, internal necrosis in brussels cabbages and tuber necrosis in potatoes.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO) water soluble||16,00%|