KELOM OLIGO EDTA 12 GEL is a fertilizer in a GEL formulation with micronutrients chelated with ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) for foliar application to prevent and treat the deficiencies of Boron, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum and Zinc in a wide range of crops.
Characteristics and Benefits
• High concentration chelated in GEL formulation
• EDTA chelated form
• Formulated for foliar spraying applications
• Good mixing capacity in the tank
• High efficiency and optimal formulation
The GEL formulation makes it easy to measure, pour and mix the product in the spray tank.
The product is specifically formulated to provide maximum crop safety. This helps ensure that the application does not cause damage to the crop.
– Micronutrient protection against precipitation in a moderate pH range (pH 4-6.5)
– GEL formulation, powder-free product
– Without caking
– Easy and quickly soluble in water
– Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers
KELOM OLIGO EDTA 12 GEL supplies the right concentrations of microelements. In this way, they do not interact with each other and can be absorbed by the plant. In addition, the chelation of nutrients favors the assimilation of the same by the plant. It is a stable fertilizer in a wide range of pH and compatible with most of the phytosanitary products.
KELOM OLIGO EDTA 12 GEL, being an abundant and balanced source of micronutrients, turns out to be efficient in the prevention and treatment of deficient conditions of microelements.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Boron (B) water soluble||0,53%|
|Copper (Cu) water soluble||0,13%|
|Iron (Fe) water soluble||1,20%|
|Manganese (Mn) water soluble||1,00%|
|Molybdenum Mo) water soluble||0,05%|
|Zinc (Zn) water soluble||0,46%|
|Chelating agent: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA).|