KELOM MANGAN 150 EDTA GEL is a fertilizer in a GEL formulation with chelated micronutrients containing 15% (150 g / L) of Manganese (Mn) for foliar application to prevent and treat Manganese deficiency in a wide range of crops.
Characteristics and Benefits
• High concentration chelated in GEL formulation
• EDTA chelated form
• Formulated for foliar spraying applications
• Good mixing capacity in the tank
• High efficiency and optimal formulation
The GEL formulation makes it easy to measure, pour and mix the product in the spray tank.
The product is specifically formulated to provide maximum crop safety. This helps ensure that the application does not cause damage to the crop.
– Micronutrient protection against precipitation in a moderate pH range (pH 4-6.5)
– GEL formulation, powder-free product
– Without caking
– Easy and quickly soluble in water
– Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers
Manganese participates in photosynthesis, in the respiration mechanisms of the plant and in numerous oxidation-reduction enzyme systems. It favors root development and intervenes in the synthesis of proteins and the growth of plant cells.
KELOM MANGAN 150 EDTA GEL prevents and corrects manganese deficiency states. It intervenes in numerous metabolic processes as well as in the synthesis of proteins and the formation of sugars. Therefore, it is essential in the improvement of crops. It is a fast-absorbing fertilizer through both the leaves and the root
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Iron (Fe) water soluble||15,00%|
|Chelating agent: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA).|