KELOM MAGNESIUM 150 EDTA GEL is a fertilizer in a GEL formulation with chelated micronutrients containing 15% (150 g / L) Magnesium (MgO) for foliar application to prevent and treat Magnesium deficiency in a wide range of crops.
Characteristics and Benefits
• High concentration chelated in GEL formulation
• EDTA chelated form
• Formulated for foliar spraying applications
• Good mixing capacity in the tank
• High efficiency and optimal formulation
The GEL formulation makes it easy to measure, pour and mix the product in the spray tank.
The product is specifically formulated to provide maximum crop safety. This helps ensure that the application does not cause damage to the crop.
– Micronutrient protection against precipitation in a moderate pH range (pH 4-6.5)
– GEL formulation, powder-free product
– Without caking
– Easy and quickly soluble in water
– Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers
KELOM MAGNESIUM 150 EDTA GEL is an effective and stable chelate indicated to prevent and correct symptoms caused by magnesium deficiency in all crops. The use of this product provides a magnesium supply, completely stable and available, free of blockages and interactions with other nutrients.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO) water soluble||15,00%|
|Chelating agent: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA).|