KELOM IRON 150 EDTA GEL is a fertilizer in a GEL formulation with chelated micronutrients containing 15% (150 g / L) Iron (Fe) for foliar application to prevent iron chlorosis and treat iron deficiency in a wide range of crops. .
Characteristics and Benefits
• High concentration chelated in GEL formulation
• EDTA chelated form
• Formulated for foliar spraying applications
• Good mixing capacity in the tank
• High efficiency and optimal formulation
The GEL formulation makes it easy to measure, pour and mix the product in the spray tank.
The product is specifically formulated to provide maximum crop safety. This helps ensure that the application does not cause damage to the crop.
– Micronutrient protection against precipitation in a moderate pH range (pH 4-6.5)
– GEL formulation, powder-free product
– Without caking
– Easy and quickly soluble in water
– Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers
KELOM IRON 150 EDTA GEL is a corrector of ferric chlorosis obtained from iron complexed with ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA). Iron is essential in biochemical processes such as photosynthesis and cellular respiration of plants, in the metabolism of carbohydrates, in the reduction of nitrogen and in the formation of numerous enzymes.
KELOM IRON 150 EDTA GEL prevents and corrects iron deficiency states. It is a fertilizer easily assimilated by the plant, thus obtaining instant results on it.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Iron (Fe) water soluble||15,00%|
|Chelating agent: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA).|