KELOM CALCIUM 150 EDTA GEL
Ask for information
KELOM CALCIUM 150 EDTA GEL is a fertilizer in a GEL formulation with chelated micronutrients containing 15% (150 g / L) of Calcium (CaO) for foliar application to prevent and treat calcium deficiency in a wide range of crops.
Characteristics and Benefits
• High concentration chelated in GEL formulation
• EDTA chelated form
• Formulated for foliar spraying applications
• Good mixing capacity in the tank
• High efficiency and optimal formulation
The GEL formulation makes it easy to measure, pour and mix the product in the spray tank.
The product is specifically formulated to provide maximum crop safety. This helps ensure that the application does not cause damage to the crop.
– Micronutrient protection against precipitation in a moderate pH range (pH 4-6.5)
– GEL formulation, powder-free product
– Without caking
– Easy and quickly soluble in water
– Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers
KELOM CALCIUM 150 EDTA GEL brings a high concentration of Calcium to the crop. Calcium develops an important role in all phases of the life of the plant. It is essential for growth (from germination to maturity of the fruit). Calcium allows the tissues of the plant to be more resistant.
A calcium deficiency occurs due to its low mobility. Apical necrosis, bitter-pit, cracking or cracking of fruits, and premature maturity are examples of deficiencies in calcium.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO) water soluble||15,00%|
|Agente quelatante: Ácido etilendiaminotetraacético (EDTA).|