GLUCO CALCIUM 800 is formulated on the basis of Calcium Gluconate, as Soluble Concentrate, of high purity, high quality and safety for the sprinkled culture. GLUCO CALCIUM 800 being derived from a natural sugar, enters the plant metabolism by foliar or root way very quickly.
GLUCO CALCIUM 800 contains surfactants to improve the compatibility with phytosanitary products and achieve a better wetting of sprayed surfaces.
Efficiency of GLUCO CALCIUM 800
Metal ions sequestered by heptagluconic acid do not react with other soil components, even in very acid or very calcareous soils.
Benefits of the contribution of Calcium
• Firm tissues are obtained, since it binds pectates from the middle lamella of the cell wall.
• Helps integrated fungal control, since it inhibits the pectolytic enzymes used by fungi to penetrate cells, such as polygalacto uronasa used by the botrytis fungus, among others.
• Extends the post-harvest life of fruits and vegetables, by inhibiting pectolytic enzymes that degrade the cell wall and soften the fruit.
• Regulates respiratory activity and ethylene production.
• Decreases the incidence of physiological disorders: Bitter pit in apple trees, cork in pear trees, black stick in grapes, apical necrosis in tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, watermelons and melons; cavities stained in carrots, black heart in celery, tips burned in lettuce, burned internal (tip) in cabbage, internal necrosis in brussels cabbages and tuber necrosis in potatoes.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO) water soluble||8,00%|
|Chelating agent: Gluconic GH|