CAPAZ Cu 200 is a formula based on stable copper gluconate, easily absorbed and quickly translocated to all organs of the plant (systemic product).
It has been developed in such a way that it can cover several objectives at the same time: providing copper and preserving the plant from anomalies derived from adversities that are mainly abiotic.
Its formulation allows a good efficiency with low concentrations of copper per hectare, which implies a reduction in waste and allows both foliar and root application.
Copper gluconate of CAPAZ Cu 200 passes easily through the cuticle catalyzing the biosynthesis of phytoalexins. These phytoalexins are mainly of terpenic nature (phaseollin, genistein, rishitin, pisatin, etc.).
• Rapid assimilation and translocation in the plant.
• High efficiency without exceeding the maximum permitted copper limits.
• More resistance to washing by rain
• Higher degree of coverage.
• Ease of use due to its liquid formulation.
• Application both foliar and radicular.
• Systemic effect.
CAPAZ Cu 200 when complexed with Gluconic GH has as main differences:
– Penetrates the plant, since it is a totally soluble product, with which the application doses are very low, because the product is totally active. The absorption of complexed copper, compared to sulphate, has a higher efficiency (up to 10 times higher). This penetration of the formulation allows copper to act at the subcuticular level.
– Its efficiency of foliar absorption is high in comparison with the salts (sulfates), since the Cu + 2 ions are neutralized (with neutral electrical charge) when they are complexed. This zero charge encourages copper to circulate freely on the outer surface of the cuticle and absorption occurs through its pores. This absorption is very easy for the plant, since copper does not adhere to the outer layer of the cuticle, and is not toxic to the plant because it is being applied at a very low concentration compared to sulfate (which usually burns).
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/v)|
|Copper (Cu) water soluble||20,00%|
|Chelating agent: Gluconic GH|