NUTRIAQUA in its normal formulation or EXI contains:
Nitric Nitrogen, Silicate, Sodium and other elements such as Boron, Magnesium, Sulfur and Potassium. NUTRIAQUA also contains Phosphorus P2O5, in an ideal n / p ratio to encourage the development of phytoplankton bloom, it also contains the same nutrients as NUTRIAQUA without phosphorus.
NUTRIAQUA provides oxygen and nitrates to improve the biochemical processes that occur in the mud, so it acts as a reducer of organic matter that is concentrated in the bottoms.
APPLICATIONS AND USES
– NUTRIAQUA is used in different aquaculture environments:
• Low salinity waters.
• Estuarine waters.
• Ocean waters.
• Waters with low Conc. Of O2
– NUTRIAQUA ACTIONS AS AN ECOLOGICAL REGULATOR
• Alkalizes the pH due to its Sodium content.
• Prevents the formation of sulfides and odors.
• Decontaminates water and soils laden with organic matter.
• Increase the oxygen level in the water column.
• Minimizes benthic algae and “dead corners”.
• Increases the life of the culture ponds.
• Reduces the time of post-harvest treatment of ponds.
• Reduces the costs of preparation of the pond before sowing.-
ACTIONS OF NUTRIAQUA AS AN AQUICULTURAL FERTILIZER
• Immediate assimilation of Nitrogen 100% Nitric (NO3).
• Stimulates the development of diatoms by its content of 100% soluble silicate (SiO2).
• Favors the growth of microalgae, shrimp and other species for its content of essential microelements.
• Decreases the filamentous bacteria, increasing the nitrogen available for phytoplankton.
• Renews the algal population, making its proliferation more selective.
• Improves the phytoplankton quality of the ponds.
• Decreases the levels of Cyanophytas of the ponds.
• Serves as treatment of the ponds to eliminate the “musty odor” or “off flavor”.
The use of NUTRIAQUA is an integral solution that provides analysis and monitoring to each of the stages of the aquaculture production process.
|Guaranteed Analysis||(% w/w)|
|Nitrogen (N) (100% Nitrate )||14,50%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P#*2*#O#*5*#) water soluble||6,00%|
|Silicate (SiO#*2*#) water sluble||3,50%|
|Boron (B) water soluble||0,50%|
|Sodium (Na) water soluble||23,00%|
|CE (1 g/l a 20° C)||1.1 mS/cm|
|pH (1% solution)||7.6|
|Solubility (g/l a 20°C)||200|