STYM AA TRI COMBI
Biological Nutrient based on amino acids from rapidly absorbed enzymatic hydrolysis enriched with Boron, Manganese and Zinc in the form of a soluble powder.
Ask for information
Key points of the product
• Organic Strengthener and Biostimulant for plant nutrition with biologically active peptides and amino acids
• Most amino acids are available in free form. High content of free amino acids guaranteed
• Balanced composition of natural amino acids. Synthetic free amino acids
• Totally soluble in water and easy foliar absorption
• It increases the resistance of plants to stress and helps to overcome in a short time the arrest of vegetative growth due to stress factors
STYM AA TRI COMBI is a pure organic compound resulting from the hydrolysis of natural proteins of vegetable origin.
STYM AA TRI COMBI is enriched with Boron, Manganese and Zinc and is suitable for stimulation and stress reduction of plants. The free amino acids absorbed by the leaves and tissues of plants rapidly increase the vegetative activity of the plant, the resistance to stress and the quality of agricultural production. The application of exogenous amino acids contained in STYM AA TRI COMBI is very useful in adverse environmental conditions (transplant, cold, salinity, drought and hail) and helps the plant to save the energy used in another way for the synthesis and translocation of endogenous amino acids .
The free amino acids of STYM AA TRI COMBI are able to link and transport micronutrients quickly through the plant cells to the site of use, overcoming the chemical and physical barriers of the cuticle of the leaf, the cell wall and the lymphatic system. The result is a greater efficacy of the treatments with micronutrients and a lower dose of application of fertilizers containing microelements. The higher the content of free amino acids in the compound, the greater the efficiency of the micronutrient treatment. The product is soluble in water for easy foliar and root absorption and is free of any chemical component that could be detrimental to the soil and plants. crops