STYM AA 80
Biological Nutrient based on amino acids from rapidly absorbed enzymatic hydrolysis.
STYM AA 80 is a liquid organic compound produced by the enzymatic hydrolysis regeneration of the natural vegetable protein. The natural balance of the total and free amino acids that appear in the aminogram is a proof of the absence of any synthesis of free amino acids and evidence of the naturalness of STYM AA 80. COLZYME TECHNOLOGY
Ask for information
Key points of the product.
• Organic strengthener of crops with biologically active amino acids
• Plant nutrition compound with biologically active peptides and amino acids
• 6.40% Organic Nitrogen (N) and 8.00% Guaranteed Free Amino Acids
• It increases the resistance of plants to stress and helps to overcome in a short time the arrest of vegetative growth due to stress factors
• Certificate for 889/2008 / CE, USDA / NOP and norms of Spanish organic agriculture
• STYM AA 80 is an organic nutrient of rapid and total absorption by plants. It contains a balanced and optimal ratio between short chain peptides, long chain peptides and amino acids. Obtained from vegetable protein by an original process of controlled enzymatic hydrolysis with final purification by ion exchange. It can be applied both in foliar spray and in application to soil and is indicated as an organic nutrient and biostimulant of vegetation (roots, leaves, flowers and fruits) in all types of crops